Our attorneys have decades of experience assisting clients throughout Florida with complex environmental legal issues. Among other things, the environmental law attorneys of Gardner Bist have successfully:
- Resolved enforcement cases for alleged violations of environmental laws.
- Advocated for the adoption of new and amended rules by the Florida Department of Environmental Protection and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, respectively.
- Litigated in formal administrative hearings concerning the issuance of environmental permits.
- Performed due diligence investigations in support of real estate transactions.
- Guided mortgage lenders in the securitization and acquisition of real property carrying potential violations of environmental laws.
- Negotiated the terms of site cleanups involving contaminated soil and groundwater, including sites affected by petroleum products.
For more information on this area of our legal practice, contact any one of the Environmental Practice Group members: