Gardner, Bist, Bowden, Bush, Dee, LaVia & Wright, P.A. (“Gardner Bist”) believes that all internet content should be available to everyone. We are committed to increasing the accessibility and usability of the content on our website. As such, our website is optimized for people who use screen-reader technology:
- Content can be navigated using a keyboard.
- Links, headings, tables, and images have been designed to work with screen readers.
- Our website has the option to increase font size (see tab on top left of screen).
Our accessibility standard is intended to meet Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, level AA. While Gardner Bist strives to ensure that content is as accessible and usable as possible, we might not always get it right and we are always looking for how we can make our resources more accessible. If you are having problems accessing our website, please contact us to let us know so we can fix the issue.
Please include the following information:
- The location of the problem by providing a web address or page description.
- A description of the problem.
- The computer, software, browser, and any assistive technology you are using that can help us diagnose and solve your issue – e.g., Windows 10, Google Chrome (Version 65.0.3325.181), NVDA screen reader.
You can contact us one of the following ways:
Via e-mail: email@example.com
Via telephone: 850-385-0070