The attorneys of Gardner Bist have years of experience and broad knowledge concerning Administrative Law matters, including:
- Negotiating and settling enforcement actions brought against public and private entities regulated by the Florida Department of Environmental Protection or the Florida Public Service Commission; and
- Working informally with agencies to obtain permits, approvals, and comfort letters.
Part of Gardner Bist’s Administrative Law practice also includes representation of clients in Professional Licensing matters, including:
- Defending licensees and unlicensed parties in disciplinary actions before the various boards of the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation, including investigation and discipline of any individual professional or qualified business entity licensee, investigation and discipline of any individual or business entity for alleged unlicensed practice, and all related formal hearings, informal hearings, and appellate proceedings
- Interaction with regulators regarding all aspects of professional licensing, including initial licensure, change of status, denial of licensure, and reinstatement of licensure for individual professionals and qualified business entities
- Qualification and licensure for joint ventures
- Preparation of professional contracts and related forms