Benjamin B. Bush
Mr. Bush is a Florida Bar Board Certified Real Estate Attorney whose practice includes the areas of transactional Real Estate law, commercial and agricultural lending, real property and Land Use law, and probate and estate law.
Mr. Bush represents institutional lenders and private lenders in connection with the negotiation and documentation of real estate financing transactions, including real estate and asset based lending, construction financing, permanent lending and loan workouts and restructures. Mr. Bush represents land owners in connection with the acquisition, financing and disposition of commercial, agricultural and timberland properties. Mr. Bush represents real estate developers in connection with the acquisition, development, financing, and disposition of real property for office, retail, condominium and mixed-use projects.
Furthermore, Mr. Bush is a member of the Georgia Bar and an authorized agent for issuance of title insurance in Georgia.
As a member of the firm’s Wills and Probate practice group, Mr. Bush also represents and advises heirs in the probate administration of their family members’ estates.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Florida State University College of Law, J.D., 2003
Mercer University, B.S., Environmental Science, 1998
- Florida, 2003
- Georgia, 2015
- Member of Board of Directors for Pi Kappa Phi Properties, Inc.
- The Florida Bar, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- Tallahassee Bar Association
- Former Member of Florida Real Estate Appraisal Board
- Past President, Young Lawyers Section of the Tallahassee Bar Association
- Organizer for the Tallahassee Area Foster Kids Annual Christmas in July Fundraiser 2008 & 2009 for the Young Lawyers Section of the Tallahassee Bar Association
- Young Lawyer’s Section Representative to the Tallahassee Bar Association Board of Directors
- 2012 Thomas M. Ervin, Jr. Distinguished Young Lawyer Award
- 2010-2012 Fellow of the Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section